Thursday, November 13, 2008

meet Applesauce


Applesauce is one of the very sweetest cats I have ever known...always wanting to snuggle, and she has a huge tendency to lick. She likes to lick fingers and toes, and she will lick on my nose and my forehead. She was even licking on me when I first took her into the vet hospital for her broken leg.

Her eyes have this beautiful turquoise color in them, and her fur is the softest ever. She still has the cutest little kitten like face.

Like Onyx, Applesauce loves to run inside to hang out when she can. She will run to my bedroom, jump up on the bed, lay down and then look at me with her cute little face and give me a "I swear I'll behave if you let me stay right here" look---so I'll let her take a nap there.

She is a very quiet and friendly kitty, and a good mouser just like her brother Onyx.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's got the sweetest little face. The kind you can't say no too. And beautiful eyes! Give them both a scratch behind the ears and under the chin from their human aunt! :-) The Cats Meow